Read this First!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, October 1, 2012

Hey Gorgeous (EXO)

Title: Hey Gorgeous
Author: leadernim
Pairings: Sekai
Rating: R
Warnings: femslash
Status: Complete, One Shot

link:
Hey Gorgeous


Are you ready for something different? ^^
In this little story Sehun and Kai somehow magically turn into girls over night :D Which, as you can easily guess, results in a few problems ^^ I know that there are a lot of "guy-turns-into-girl-and-gets-fucked-by-all-his-bandmates" fanfics out there, but I promise you, this is not one of them. I'm normally really cautious when I read something like "...suddenly has breasts..." but as this is written by one of my favorite authors, I immediately started reading.
And I really liked it ^^ It also includes a nice short Yuri scene, which I quite enjoyed :D
But you will see that sex is not the main focus...

No comments:

Post a Comment